The link to each free pattern is within each post, which may involve a free registration at some websites.

To make it easy to find a free pattern you'll enjoy following, all the patterns are ranked by difficulty level; Super-Easy, Easy, Medium & High.

Unfortunately, patterns are forever disappearing or links changing.
Please drop me a note if you have any problems :)

Friday 8 March 2013

Cactus crochet pattern

This gorgeous crochet cactus pattern comes in italian, spanish and english versions.

Not only is Iolanda a talented designer, she's also multi-lingual :)

{free crochet pattern here}

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jane, thank you very much for adding my cactus pattern in your website! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Iolanda!
      It's so gorgeous, I knew everyone would love it :)

      Delete
  2. muchísimas gracias,,,
    saludos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane, I'm writing only to inform that this pattern now is also in portuguese (brasilian), cause I'm in Brazil and I'm studying portuguese :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this cactus but it won't download

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin