The link to each free pattern is within each post, which may involve a free registration at some websites.

To make it easy to find a free pattern you'll enjoy following, all the patterns are ranked by difficulty level; Super-Easy, Easy, Medium & High.

Unfortunately, patterns are forever disappearing or links changing.
Please drop me a note if you have any problems :)

Friday 1 March 2013

Minecraft Creeper - Crochet

Okay, I found one!   (I promised, didn't I?)

And what's more, it's by Emjay at Nerdigurumi, so you know it's going to look great :D

I think I'll have to break my doctor's injunction against crochet for this pattern!

{free crochet minecraft creeper pattern here}

Note: you'll need some plastic canvas to help your creeper keep his shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin