The link to each free pattern is within each post, which may involve a free registration at some websites.

To make it easy to find a free pattern you'll enjoy following, all the patterns are ranked by difficulty level; Super-Easy, Easy, Medium & High.

Unfortunately, patterns are forever disappearing or links changing.
Please drop me a note if you have any problems :)

Saturday 18 July 2009

Monkey Madness!

This cheeky little monkey will bring out the giggles anywhere.

Easy to medium difficulty.

{free crochet pattern here}

12 comments:

  1. Ha. Love the monkey -- perfect for our daughter who loooooooves them. Thanks for all of the wonderful links!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a bit of a hoarder, so it's no real effort!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad i found this site! now I have no excuses ... everything is so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i clicked the link for the pattern, and a page came up with its picture but i did not see the pattern. Oh, and evrything was in spanish. can u give me a link to a page in english please?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, never mind i found the pattern :)
    and now i get started on it right away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! this monkey is amazing!! I will be making it STRAIGHT AWAY!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. New at this. How do I get to your pattern?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Each post has a link in it to the place where you can see or download the pattern.

      I've just moved the information on getting the patterns to the top of each page, so it's easier to see, because you're not the only one who's asked this lately.

      Delete
  8. I am a little late, but I am unable to access the blog (I need to be invited) :( Any way to get to it or have a similar pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would really like this pattern. It is sooo cute! How do I get "invited"?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin