The link to each free pattern is within each post, which may involve a free registration at some websites.

To make it easy to find a free pattern you'll enjoy following, all the patterns are ranked by difficulty level; Super-Easy, Easy, Medium & High.

Unfortunately, patterns are forever disappearing or links changing.
Please drop me a note if you have any problems :)

Friday 3 July 2009

Bubble Leg Monster

I love the funkiness of this thing!

This is one pattern that I must make for Mr Bump... He'll laugh himself silly over it.

Easy to medium crochet.

6 comments:

  1. this is cute i love the bubble leg monster but do you have the pattern for it there arent any patterns here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE you!!!

    ... well, you asked! Har har har! LOVE the bubble leg monster! I just recently taught myself to crochet, and I plan on tackling this one very soon!

    Keep putting out these great Amigurumi patterns! We LOVE 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. were is the pattern!!!:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Click on the text that's a different colour - that's the link :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this post! I love this pattern and plan on using it more than once!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin