The link to each free pattern is within each post, which may involve a free registration at some websites.

To make it easy to find a free pattern you'll enjoy following, all the patterns are ranked by difficulty level; Super-Easy, Easy, Medium & High.

Unfortunately, patterns are forever disappearing or links changing.
Please drop me a note if you have any problems :)

Thursday 26 February 2009

Cute little puppy amigurumi


If only all puppies were so well-behaved.

This crochet creation perfectly captures that "butter wouldn't melt in it's mouth" innocence that puppies always seem to radiate.

Easy to Medium difficulty.

{original japanese pattern}

I've found a copy of the pattern in the wayback machine archives, but there are NO images, which will make this pattern much harder to follow.

6 comments:

  1. wheres the pattern

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've found a copy in the wayback machine archives... link updated

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! can you post the japanese pattern? I don't really understand this translation =/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have a look, but as the site is no longer active it will take me a while to figure it out...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I worked out the link to the pattern without transation.

    Hope it's easier for you to understand :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. please may you send me the link for this to Danielle.c.heath@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin