The link to each free pattern is within each post, which may involve a free registration at some websites.

To make it easy to find a free pattern you'll enjoy following, all the patterns are ranked by difficulty level; Super-Easy, Easy, Medium & High.

Unfortunately, patterns are forever disappearing or links changing.
Please drop me a note if you have any problems :)

Friday 13 March 2009

Cuddly Koala

Because I'm an Aussie, I had to look for an amigurumi koala.

Easy to medium difficulty.
{depending upon whether or not you use fuzzy wool}

Now I just wish I had someone overseas to make this for!

{free crochet koala pattern here} 
20/02/13 - updated link

10 comments:

  1. I made this koala too. I live in Sweden but left most of my heart in Australia when we stayed in Melbourne for 6 months in 2006. Anyway, I just wanted to say; nice patern. Got any more patterns of Aussie-animals?

    Have a nice day!

    Ellenor, Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww it's super cute! Is it something a beginner could whip up? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made this! it was fairly easy but I already knew how to crochet.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had fun making it :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. how is it made i dont see a pattern! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noura, there's a link in each post to the pattern.

      I'm working on making the links more obvious in the older posts :)

      Delete
  6. They took down the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't find the pattern, is there somewhere else to look for it? My mom loves Koaloa's and would love to make this for her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://www.womansday.com/home/craft-ideas/cuddly-crochet-creatures-koala-5105?click=main_sr

    Here is the right link.

    But i cannot understand all the short abbreviations it's too hard for me as a Dutch foreigner. Because it's not so extended explained. unfortunately..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for this link.
    I've been dreadfully slack in keeping up with this site & I really appreciate your help & patience :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin