The link to each free pattern is within each post, which may involve a free registration at some websites.

To make it easy to find a free pattern you'll enjoy following, all the patterns are ranked by difficulty level; Super-Easy, Easy, Medium & High.

Unfortunately, patterns are forever disappearing or links changing.
Please drop me a note if you have any problems :)

Saturday 7 September 2013

Pink Panther

Doesn't he look fantastic?

{free crochet pattern here}
-requires free registration at ravelry.com

6 comments:

  1. Yes. He is phantastic! I think he will be my new crochet project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have this pattern in English.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can I get the pattern? Nothing I click on takes me to a written pattern to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you click on each panel of the instructions, it will turn into English. It doesn't look like it, but it does. At the bottom of the second panel, it will give you the key that you have to use. For instance: X = single crochet, V = increase, and A = decrease. I'm going to try this pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the pattern is no longer there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. would love to have the pattern, please help, thx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin