The link to each free pattern is within each post, which may involve a free registration at some websites.

To make it easy to find a free pattern you'll enjoy following, all the patterns are ranked by difficulty level; Super-Easy, Easy, Medium & High.

Unfortunately, patterns are forever disappearing or links changing.
Please drop me a note if you have any problems :)

Thursday 29 August 2013

Newborn Baby Guinea Pigs

My kids are just dying for me to make some of these - our own guinea pigs had a litter last year, and it was so special.

{free crochet pattern here}
(requires free registration at ravelry.com)

7 comments:

  1. I just can't believe how cute they are OoO...Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it reminded me of my sister's guinea pigs :) so adorable :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable!! thanks so much for the pattern my kids are gonna love these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much, this little animals are really so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know!!!!
    They're just so perfect, aren't they?!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin