The link to each free pattern is within each post, which may involve a free registration at some websites.

To make it easy to find a free pattern you'll enjoy following, all the patterns are ranked by difficulty level; Super-Easy, Easy, Medium & High.

Unfortunately, patterns are forever disappearing or links changing.
Please drop me a note if you have any problems :)

Friday 15 October 2010

The Mobile Bling Penguin - At last...

Okay, we've had some problems with accessing the english version of this pattern, and I've been out of touch for a while, so I can understand if some of you are annoyed about this.

Today however, I got up off my big fat kahoonie and found the correct information for you, and here it is...

To view the english version of the pattern for this cute lil' creature, you will need to register at the Pierrot Yarns website.

Now, it's only your name and email addy, so that shouldn't be a big problem
 -  I managed it, so it can't be too hard ;)

{Register here} and the website will send you an email with your login details.

Once you've received that email, go {here} and log in, using the details given in the email they sent you.

I'm also updating the original post and comments with a link to this post to help you find your way.

And now, enjoy.....

3 comments:

  1. Still cant get it to work. I log in with the details they emailed me and get a blank page :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really strange.
    I made sure it worked for me before I wrote this post.

    Maybe just give it another try?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm sure you did. Awesome work on the website one of my most visited sites.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin